The person named on the front of this form forthwith called “Passenger” hereby commissions Wotchout GmbH, Breitibachstr. 10, CH-8600 Dübendorf / Switzerland acting under the name of “Test & Fly” (a brand of Wotchout GmbH):
- To carry out a Covid-19 antigen rapid test and / or a Covid-19 PCR test to detect Covid-19 using a nasopharyngeal.
- The test fee must be paid in advance, in cash or by credit card at the check-in counter.
- Before the swab is taken, an identity check is carried out using the identification document that the passenger has named for the test result certificate (e.g. passport). The correctness of the information (name, date of birth, passport number) must be checked by the passenger (laboratory certificate and findings).
- We only test healthy passengers with no symptoms.
- The passenger agrees to enter the necessary personal information himself during the electronic pre-check-in on the online platform. Test & Fly cannot be held liable for incorrectly entered data and the associated loss of data or incorrect or delayed data transmission. Passenger claims for damages are excluded. This includes in particular damage (such as the cost of flight rebooking, lost business deals, hotel costs, etc.) due to a delay in the transmission of findings, an incorrect test result or because the findings sent are not recognized by certain offices or in a destination country.
- The passenger agrees that Test & Fly can issue a Covid certificate for him.
- The passenger agrees to the processing of his tests and his personal data by Test & Fly and its third party (s) solely for the purpose of the current tests.
- Test & Fly is entitled to call in third parties to fulfill the order or to delegate work to third parties. Test & Fly is obliged by law to have the test carried out / accompanied by a certified laboratory and is liable for the orderly processing of the order. With regard to the work of the certified test laboratory, Test & Fly is only liable for the correct selection and instruction. Test & Fly or its partner is only liable for damage incurred by the test person in connection with the use of the test results in the event of gross negligence or willful behavior on the part of Test & Fly. In any case, liability is limited to the price of the test.
- The test result is usually available within the specified time after the swab has been taken. However, delays in individual cases are possible, so that a transmission of findings cannot be guaranteed within this period.
- Test & Fly will send the result of the Covid test by e-mail to the e-mail address previously entered by the passenger in the booked time frame. A printout will only be made at the express request of the passenger.
PCR and Antigen Timetable for the last tests:
Results and certificates on the same day until 21:00 are as follows:
- 30 min PCR-Express:
- * 1h PCR-Express:
- * 2.5hrs PCR-Express:
- 5hrs standard PCR:
- at 8:45 PM
- at 8:30 PM
- at 8:00 PM
- at 6.30 PM
- at 4:00 PM
*For our 1h and 2.5h PCR test we offer the last swab at 8:45 PM with the results and certificates available as of 8:00 AM.
- The passenger acknowledges that the Covid-19 rapid antigen test and the PCR test are not 100% reliable and that false negative, false positive or invalid test results cannot be ruled out. A negative antigen rapid test result does not reliably rule out a Covid-19 infection but only represents the health status at the time the test was carried out.
- POSITIVE TEST RESULT: The “passenger“ acknowledges that, in the event of a POSITIVE test result, Test & Fly is obliged to inform the Swiss authorities of the test result and the personal details of the “passenger“ and to follow the current FOPH instructions from the Swiss Ministry of Health (www.bag.admin.ch).
- If a Covid-19 antigen test is invalid, the “passenger“ will be notified immediately and can repeat the test free of charge.
This order is subject to Swiss law. The courts of the City of Zurich are exclusively responsible for all disputes arising from or in connection with this order.